Picasso Jasper, also known as Picasso Marble and Picasso Stone, is a stone of transformation. It's calming energies can aid you to keep your poise in stressful situations during times of turmoil and uncertainty.
The patterns on the surface of the Picasso Jasper remind one of a painting by the famous Spanish artist, Pablo Picasso; hence the name of this stone. The Picasso Jasper is the lucky stone for artists, as the name of this stone suggests. The vibrations of this stone help to stimulate one's artistic creativity. Therefore, artists who are experiencing a creativity block, can place a piece of Picasso Jasper under their pillow before they go to sleep and wake up the next morning with a renewed flow of creative energy. Furthermore, this stone teaches us to rejoice and make the most of our life.
Picasso Jasper is also a stone of friendship. If you wish to renew a friendship with an old-time buddy whom you've lost touch with, give them a piece of Picasso Jasper (raw or tumbled).
This crystal ally also serves as a talisman for bringing new friends into your life. Wearing a piece of jewelry made from Picasso Jasper will help to attract like minded people who will be your friends.
Picasso Jasper helps individuals with little or no will power to exercise self-discipline. If you are addicted to smoking, alcohol, gambling or other obsessive behavior, then you can meditate with a piece of Picasso Jasper, raw or tumbled to find the strength for breaking out of this self-destructive vicious circle. Meditating with this stone involves self hypnosis, auto suggestion and guided imagery.
Healers use Picasso Jasper gem essence to promote weight-loss and cure eye problems.
Here are the steps for preparing a Picasso Jasper gemstone essence:
1. Take a piece of Picasso Jasper, tumbled or raw, and rinse it under running tap water. As you rinse it, focus your intentions on washing away from your crystal all forms of negativity.
2. Fill a glass decanter with distilled water.
3. Place your piece of Picasso Jasper into the water filled decanter whilst focusing your intentions on letting the stone infuse the water with its healing energies.
4. Light a candle next to the eastern wall of your kitchen, living or dining room.
5. Place the water-filled decanter with the Picasso Jasper inside it near the candle so that the candle's light shines on the water and crystal.
6. Once the candle has burned down, the gemstone essence will be ready for use.
GotoHoroscope's mobile App for your Zodiac sign. Available on Google Play
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.