Pisces Horoscope for May 2013

May 2013 Horoscope Pisces

Monthly Horoscope for Pisces for May 2013

Monthly May 2013 Horoscope for Pisces
Monthly May 2013 Horoscope for Zodiac sign Pisces

May 2013 may be come some quite memorable time for the last sign of the Water trine, Pisces, however the stars do not foresee any large scale events for this zodiac sign. In the current month, the greatest influence is shown by Venus who is exalted in Pisces, and is responsible for the blossoming of the life force of this sign. The goddess of love will equally spread its blessing between the love life and the family life of the ones born under the Pisces sign. Of course, Venus's state bring many positive events, especially if you take into consideration the fact that the Moon will also have a lot of positive impact on Pisces. However from the other side, Mercury, who is responsible for the "exile" of this sign, will try to bring a significant part of negativity to the ones born in the Pisces sign. Ultimately, some plans that Pisces were trying to execute in the month of May, should be postponed, in order to avoid getting exposed to a needless risk. Mercury will not be the only planet who will try to hard Pisces. Mars, the direct enemy of Venus, will try in any way it can to destroy all of Pisces's plans related to their personal relationships.

When it comes to the professional life of the Pisces, they should get ready for some significant misunderstandings during May 2013, which if not resolved immediately can grow into some serious problems in the future. However, not a lot will be needed for the neutralization of the possible harm towards Pisces, because Venus along with the Moon will try to protect their earthly protege from any kind of negativity. Almost 70 percent of the negativity will be neutralized. In order to counterattack the remaining 30 percent of negative cosmic effusions, Pisces will need to ultimately concentrate on their work. In each project you will engage during this time, you must take into consideration all aspects and various factors. Don't be lazy to double check everything several times; it is very important for you right now to gain stability at your work, and then no celestial body will be able to interfere on your way to reaching the desired results. Currently your superiors are watching each one of your steps very carefully, since they see in you the best candidate to transfer to the vacant place. Just don't overstep the mark. Simply do your work, and do it with quality, and then your promotion is guaranteed.

Things in your personal life will be a little bit more complicated. Obviously, extremely negative situations are not being predicted. Albeit, even if Mercury and Mars decided to join forces in order to generate some severe problems to this zodiac sign, there is a big possibility that the "attempts" of this celestial bodies will be in vain, since Venus has solidly undertaken the defense of your "family nest". Nevertheless, the emergence of some complicated situations is very probable. Perhaps the reason for this is not the negative influence of several celestial bodies, but Venus's wish to test you. Thus, the goddess of love will decide to test your strength in order to affirm whether you're are worth her favorable energy flow, and whether you are worthy of the current family happiness. Your future will depend in a large scale, on how well you pass the upcoming test. At the emergence of conflicts always try to solve them with objectivity, halt all outbursts of aggression even if they are coming from someone appealing to you. Be equally careful towards everyone. If you want a positive outcome, warmth and the purity of your thoughts should become your leading virtues during May 2013.

2013 Monthly Horoscope

Horoscope 2019

Comments: May 2013 Horoscope Pisces